LOCAL WEDDING VENDORS
Please see bottom of page for information on how we will be accommodating for COVID19.
Are you ready for a bridal show where you can spend time getting to know each of your potential clients? So are we!! Instead of sitting down at your booth and reciting a memorized pitch, we want this to be an interactive experience. Let's be creative together. How can you give your potential clients a taste of what it would be like to work with you on their wedding day? 2021-2022 brides are overwhelmed right now with COVID19 and all it entails....we know this. Would you like to be the vendor that sets their hearts at ease? If so, sign up for this event! We want a variety of vendors represented at our bridal show. To sign up, fill out the form below. For more information before signing up, contact me at email@example.com. The bridal show will be held on October 17th, 202o from 10am-2pm at the Truer Design Venue (6876 Clyde Park Ave, Byron Center, MI, 49315)
COVID 19 precautions
Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding our COVID19 precautions. Your safety and comfortability is a priority to us.
- a majority of the event takes place outdoors and you can choose to be stationed outdoors or indoors based on your preference
- you may keep your mask on outdoors if you would like and setup your interactions with guests to be socially distanced (we will be reminding guests to social distance throughout the experience)
- vendors working indoors will be required to wear masks per state mandates (this may be subject to change, but we will be complying with all state and CDC mandates and guidelines) and any guests or staff entering the house for tours will need to wear a mask
- only 100 people can sign up for each time slot and only 10 people will be able to enter the house at a time (this will be monitored by Truer Design staff), however, vendors will be expected to stay for the duration of the event (10am-2pm)
- sanitizing stations will be located throughout the outdoor and indoor tours
- every bride will be given a folder with information from every vendor at the bridal show, limiting the amount of papers being passed from person to person
- virtual event options are being considered in case of a second wave and lockdown