Photography courtesy of Josh & Andrea Photography
2021-2022 couples....this one is for you!
The Truer Design team has dreamt up a unique bridal show, curated just for YOU, the bride! You will be given the opportunity to EXPERIENCE each vendor through photography, mocktails + hot drinks, food and dessert samples, interactive displays, live models in bridal gowns, hair and makeup demos, live DJ, small scale wedding set-ups, fresh flowers everywhere.....a little bit of everything!
Our goal with this event is for you to make genuine connections with your potential wedding vendors. Come to the Truer Design Bridal Show on Saturday, October 17, 2020 for a one-stop-shop for your wedding vendor team. The event is from 10am-2pm and you will be asked to pick a 1 hr time slot when purchasing your ticket. We cannot wait to meet you here!
Bridal Show Location: Truer Design Venue
6876 Clyde Park Ave
Byron Center, MI 49315
In the Details Weddings
Valley and Oak Events
Olivia Anderson Photography
Consider it Done Rentals
Pretty Bitty Bar Co
QC Event Sound
TLC Floral Designs
Josh and Andrea Photography
Digital Print Essentials
Taylor V Design
Dearly Loved Bridal
Plays with Frosting
Blonde's Bottle Service
Wild Emerald Bridal
Catered Creations Inc.
She Maven Events
GR Cookie Co.
Build A Box Bridal
The Sandbar Mobile Airbrush Tanning
COVID 19 precautions
Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding our COVID19 precautions. Your safety and comfort is a priority to us.
- a majority of the event takes place outdoors but for the indoor portions, masks will be required (this may be subject to change, but we will be complying with all state and CDC mandates and guidelines)
- you may keep your mask on outdoors if you would like
- vendors working indoors will be required to wear masks
- only 100 people can sign up for each time slot and only 10 people will be able to enter the house at a time (this will be monitored by Truer Design staff)
- sanitizing stations will be located throughout your outdoor and indoor tours
- you will be given a folder with information from every vendor at the bridal show, limiting the amount of papers being passed from person to person
- virtual event options are being considered in case of a second wave