2021-2022 couples....this one is for you!
Please see bottom of page for information on how we will be accommodating for COVID19.
The Truer Design team has dreamt up a unique bridal show, curated just for YOU, the bride! I don't know about you, but going to a busy bridal show where business cards are being thrown around all day as you aimlessly wander from booth to booth, hardly remembering who did what or who you talked to by the end of it, wasn't what we wanted to participate in, let alone facilitate this year!
Our goal with this event is for you to make genuine connections with your potential wedding vendors. We want you to EXPERIENCE what it would be like to work with these vendors on your special day. Come to the Truer Design Bridal Show on Saturday, October 17, 2020 for a one-stop-shop for your wedding vendor team. The event is from 10am-2pm and you will be asked to pick a 1 hr time slot when purchasing your ticket. We cannot wait to meet you here!
Bridal Show Location: Truer Design Venue
6876 Clyde Park Ave
Byron Center, MI 49315
Please note: when you purchase your ticket, your name will be added to our list of pre-paid attendees that we will reference when you arrive on the day of the show. You can hold on to your receipt or take a screen shot of the purchase page as well for your records.
COVID 19 precautions
Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding our COVID19 precautions. Your safety and comfort is a priority to us.
- a majority of the event takes place outdoors but for the indoor portions, masks will be required (this may be subject to change, but we will be complying with all state and CDC mandates and guidelines)
- you may keep your mask on outdoors if you would like
- vendors working indoors will be required to wear masks
- only 100 people can sign up for each time slot and only 10 people will be able to enter the house at a time (this will be monitored by Truer Design staff)
- sanitizing stations will be located throughout your outdoor and indoor tours
- you will be given a folder with information from every vendor at the bridal show, limiting the amount of papers being passed from person to person
- virtual event options are being considered in case of a second wave